For best results, do not attempt to recharge the charge POWER CUBE X from a computer’s USB port. We recommend connecting to a USB wall charging adapter with at least a 2-amp output.
Articles in this section
- Can I recharge the POWER CUBE X2 battery from a computer’s USB port?
- Can the POWER CUBE X2 charge multiple devices at once?
- Will I damage the POWER CUBE X2 if I accidentally set my keys (or some other metal object) on it?
- Will the POWER CUBE X2 charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Will POWER CUBE X2 Damage iPhone back surface?
- How do I wirelessly charge devices with the MIPOW POWER CUBE X2?
- Will the POWER CUBE X X2 works with wireless devices that have high-speed charging?
- Does the Qi wireless Charging feature on POWER CUBE X2 Portable Batteries compatible with my device?
- Can I charge my device while recharging the POWER CUBE X2 (Priority+ pass-through charging)?
- How do I recharge POWER CUBE X2 portable battery?