You bet! The Qi Wireless Charging feature on the POWER CUBE X2 portable batteries can be used at the same time as the battery’s built-in Lightning connector. So you are allowing to Charging 2 iPhones at the same time, one with Qi wireless charging feature and other one with battery’s built-in Lightning connector on the POWER CUBE X2 Portable Batteries. You can also to Charging iPhones and AirPods at the same time, one with Qi wireless charging and other one with battery’s built-in Lightning connector on the POWER CUBE X2 Portable Batteries. Many combinations. They also have a USB-A output port built inside of POWER CUBE X2 hiding in the built in cable groove that is compatible with most USB devices and wearables.
Articles in this section
- Can I recharge the POWER CUBE X2 battery from a computer’s USB port?
- Can the POWER CUBE X2 charge multiple devices at once?
- Will I damage the POWER CUBE X2 if I accidentally set my keys (or some other metal object) on it?
- Will the POWER CUBE X2 charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Will POWER CUBE X2 Damage iPhone back surface?
- How do I wirelessly charge devices with the MIPOW POWER CUBE X2?
- Will the POWER CUBE X X2 works with wireless devices that have high-speed charging?
- Does the Qi wireless Charging feature on POWER CUBE X2 Portable Batteries compatible with my device?
- Can I charge my device while recharging the POWER CUBE X2 (Priority+ pass-through charging)?
- How do I recharge POWER CUBE X2 portable battery?