There is a USB-C port built on POWER CUBE X2 portable batteries. Using the USB-C cable which included in the packaging for wired recharging. Connect the USB-C cable to the USB-C port built on POWER CUBE X2 Portable battery and to a power source with a USB output, like the wall adapter or an computer’s USB port.
Articles in this section
- Can I recharge the POWER CUBE X2 battery from a computer’s USB port?
- Can the POWER CUBE X2 charge multiple devices at once?
- Will I damage the POWER CUBE X2 if I accidentally set my keys (or some other metal object) on it?
- Will the POWER CUBE X2 charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Will POWER CUBE X2 Damage iPhone back surface?
- How do I wirelessly charge devices with the MIPOW POWER CUBE X2?
- Will the POWER CUBE X X2 works with wireless devices that have high-speed charging?
- Does the Qi wireless Charging feature on POWER CUBE X2 Portable Batteries compatible with my device?
- Can I charge my device while recharging the POWER CUBE X2 (Priority+ pass-through charging)?
- How do I recharge POWER CUBE X2 portable battery?