That depends on the design of the case. If the case is simply a protective case, as long as its back panel is no thicker than 3mm wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to charge my iPhone with POWER XCUBE?
- Can I leave the device on the charger over night?
- Will it charge Apple watch?
- What is in-box?
- My phone feels warm to the touch after wireless charging. Is this normal?
- Will the POWER CUBE X charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Can the POWER X CUBE 7.5W fast-charge my iPhone?
- How does the POWER XCUBE work?
- Is a power supply provided with this product?
- Which mobile devices are compatible with the POWER XCUBE wireless charging pad?