Using Power Cube 10000+ would not do any harm to your credit card. Wireless charging uses magnetic induction to charge your device. Don't place anything between your device and the Power Cube 10000+. Magnetic mounts, magnetic cases, or other objects between your device and the charger might reduce performance or damage magnetic strips or RFID chips like those found in some credit cards, security badges, passports, and key fobs.
Articles in this section
- Q: Will the POWER CUBE 10000+ charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Q: Does the Power Cube 10000+ compatible with my device?
- Q: What’s in-box?
- Q: Will it charge Apple watch?
- Q: Can the Power Cube 10000+ charge multiple devices at once?
- Q: How do I wirelessly charge devices with the Power Cube 10000+?
- Q: Can I leave my phone on the charger over night?
- Q: Can I take the POWER CUBE X with me on airplane?
- Q: Does it erase credit card strip?
- Q: How can I know the remaining capacity of Power Cube 10000+