That depends on the design of the case. If the case is simply a protective case, as long as its back panel is no thicker than 3mm wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
Articles in this section
- Q: Will the POWER CUBE 10000+ charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Q: Does the Power Cube 10000+ compatible with my device?
- Q: What’s in-box?
- Q: Will it charge Apple watch?
- Q: Can the Power Cube 10000+ charge multiple devices at once?
- Q: How do I wirelessly charge devices with the Power Cube 10000+?
- Q: Can I leave my phone on the charger over night?
- Q: Can I take the POWER CUBE X with me on airplane?
- Q: Does it erase credit card strip?
- Q: How can I know the remaining capacity of Power Cube 10000+