That depends on the design of the case. If the case is simply a protective case, as long as its back panel is no thicker than 3mm wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge my device while recharging POWER CUBE X battery?
- Can I recharge the POWER CUBE X battery from a computer’s USB port?
- Can the POWER CUBE X charge multiple devices at once?
- Will I damage the POWER CUBE X if I accidentally set my keys (or some other metal object) on it?
- Will the POWER CUBE X charge my phone while it’s inside of a case?
- Will POWER CUBE X damage iPhone back surface?
- How do I wirelessly charge devices with the MIPOW POWER CUBE X?
- Does the POWER CUBE X work with my Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge / S6 / S6 edge / S6 edge+?
- Can I charge multiple devices with the POWEWR CUBE X at the same time?
- My phone feels warm to the touch after wireless charging. Is this normal?