No, you don’t have to. VASO Diffuser is the most advanced diffuser on the market; you do not need to use distilled water. Just use clean, cool tap water. However, customers with hard water or customers who live in areas with high mineral concentration in their water supply may choose to use distilled water to prevent scaling.
Articles in this section
- Will oils clog the product?
- Does the Diffuser need to be cleaned on a regular basis?
- Does the product have timer options?
- Does the product emit any noise?
- Should I use warm or cold water?
- Do I need to use APP for VASO?
- Can I change the Light Color Like PLAYBULB?
- Can I stop the light?
- What are the benefits of using VASO Diffuser?
- How much oil and water should I use?