One device (iphone / Android phone) can connect to multiple bulbs for lighting control (brightness control & colour control), but ONLY one bulb will be active for music playback.
Articles in this section
- How to Group Control the light?
- Multiple Bulb Connection
- What is the Bluetooth wireless range?
- Will PLAYBULB garden recharge without direct sunlight? How fast will it recharge if it does?
- Does PLAYBULB X app support Microsoft Windows OS?
- Can PLAYBULB garden still work under low temperature?
- Can we mount PLAYBULB garden on wall?
- Is PLAYBULB garden water resistant?
- Is the PLAYBULB garden plastic UV stable (UV protected)?
- Why can't I have my music played together with 5 PLAYBULB colors at the same time by grouping function?