Like all solar powered devices, PLAYBULB garden works best when exposed to direct sunlight and at least bright sky. Cloud cover, shade from buildings, trees, plants will all affect the ability for PLAYBULB garden to charge it's battery. Similar the seasons affect the length of the day and amount of sunshine. We recommend that PLAYBULB garden be placed to maximize it's exposure to the sun/sky over the daylight hours. Shade can reduce the solar panel performance and be insufficient to fully charge the battery - and that affects how long PLAYBULB garden will light up at night.
Articles in this section
- Group Control
- Multiple Bulb Connection
- What is the lumens of PLAYBULB garden?
- What is the color temperature?
- What is the Bluetooth wireless range?
- Will PLAYBULB garden recharge without direct sunlight? How fast will it recharge if it does?
- How much does one PLAYBULB garden weight? (Product itself)
- Does PLAYBULB X app support Microsoft Windows OS?
- Can PLAYBULB garden still work under low temperature?
- Can we mount PLAYBULB garden on wall?