Theoretically, there is not limit or number of concurrent devices connection in Bluetooth® specification. Also, we are also making PLAYBULB X App as “One App. Controlling Many Products” so to enhance users experience of PLAYBULB products. We recommend at most FIVE PLAYBULB colors (or other PLAYBULB products such as PLAYBULB candle) in a group for an optimised group control performance.
Articles in this section
- How to Group Control the light?
- Multiple Bulb Connection
- What is the Bluetooth wireless range?
- Will PLAYBULB garden recharge without direct sunlight? How fast will it recharge if it does?
- Does PLAYBULB X app support Microsoft Windows OS?
- Can PLAYBULB garden still work under low temperature?
- Can we mount PLAYBULB garden on wall?
- Is PLAYBULB garden water resistant?
- Is the PLAYBULB garden plastic UV stable (UV protected)?
- Why can't I have my music played together with 5 PLAYBULB colors at the same time by grouping function?