Theoretically, there is not limit or number of concurrent devices connection in Bluetooth® specification. Also, we are also making PLAYBULB X App as “One App. Controlling Many Products” so to enhance users experience of PLAYBULB products. We recommend at most FIVE PLAYBULB rainbows (or other PLAYBULB products such as PLAYBULB candle and PLAYBULB color) in a group for an optimised group control performance.
Articles in this section
- Group Control
- Multiple Bulb Connection
- What is the lumens of PLAYBULB garden?
- What is the color temperature?
- What is the Bluetooth wireless range?
- Will PLAYBULB garden recharge without direct sunlight? How fast will it recharge if it does?
- How much does one PLAYBULB garden weight? (Product itself)
- Does PLAYBULB X app support Microsoft Windows OS?
- Can PLAYBULB garden still work under low temperature?
- Can we mount PLAYBULB garden on wall?